From chlorine, to saltwater and all the sun in-between, swimwear goes through the wringer when it comes to being exposed to the elements. Species Swimwear is constructed of high-grade fabrics that are designed to withstand these elements, however excessive exposure or contact with rough surfaces may damage your swimwear.
We want your swimwear to last as long as possible, so to extend the life of your products please follow the below care instructions:
- Cold gentle machine wash garment separately in a delicates bag (or better yet in a GUPPYFRIEND microplastic washing bag) or hand wash in cold water
- Do not use harsh detergents
- Dry in flat in shade
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not wring, soak or bleach
- Rinse immediately after use, particularly after exposure to chlorine
- Avoid excessive amounts of sunscreen, oils and lotions
- Avoid excessive exposure to high temperature pools and spas treated with harsh chemicals.
- We use the best environmentally friendly dyes and printing methods available, however we cannot guarantee complete colour fastness over time